This recipe is great combined with Broccoli Mousse and Tomato Bacon Jam. After prepping the ingredients for all three recipes, start cooking the mouse, followed by the jam. When both of those are almost done, then start the salmon so it’s fresh when you’re ready to serve. If you’re interested in similar recipes, check out Chef Copley’s live virtual cooking classes.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 4, 6 oz portions Salmon - center cut
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C)
- Season the salmon with salt & generous amounts of pepper
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat, add the oil
- Place the fish presentation side down, and cook for 1 minute
- Turnover and cook for 1 more minute
- Add the white wine, butter, and place in the oven for 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 125-140°F (51.5-60°C)
Change Your Life ChickenJan 29, 2021
A friend shared this recipe with an over the top title, but we’ve made it several times now and we love it. The key is cooking the skin-on chicken on top of vegetables is a delicious combination of flavors. It’s a decent amount of prep to cut the vegetables but...
Tomato Bacon JamFeb 1, 2021
This recipe is great combined with Pepper Seared Salmon and Broccoli Mousse. After prepping the ingredients for all three recipes, start cooking the mouse, followed by the jam. When both of those are almost done, then start the salmon so it’s fresh when you’re ready to serve....