Found this on pinterest from 71toes.com and it’s a refreshing meal. Make sure you have a pan big enough to mix everything.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1/4 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 bag (12 oz.) of broccoli slaw
- (optional) additional matchstick carrots as desired
- 1 small drained water chestnuts
- 1/2 c. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Approx. 15 butter or romaine lettuce leaves
- Broken up raw cashews
- place oil into large 5 qt. skillet or other large pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add ground turkey, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Brown and crumble until cooked through.
- When turkey is cooked, stir in broccoli slaw, carrots, water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce and sesame oil.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve spoonfuls inside lettuce leaves and top with cashews