Found this on pinterest from 71toes.com and it’s a refreshing meal. Make sure you have a pan big enough to mix everything.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1/4 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. finely chopped onion
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1 bag (12 oz.) of broccoli slaw
- (optional) additional matchstick carrots as desired
- 1 small drained water chestnuts
- 1/2 c. Teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- Approx. 15 butter or romaine lettuce leaves
- Broken up raw cashews
- place oil into large 5 qt. skillet or other large pan over medium heat.
- When hot, add onion and cook for 5 minutes to soften.
- Add ground turkey, salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Brown and crumble until cooked through.
- When turkey is cooked, stir in broccoli slaw, carrots, water chestnuts, teriyaki sauce and sesame oil.
- Cook for another 10-15 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve spoonfuls inside lettuce leaves and top with cashews
Chicken Couscous ChiliApr 10, 2021
Inspired by Kim’s Cravings’ Best Vegetarian Chili which also has instant pot and slow cooker versions. Bekah came up with the idea of adding chicken and using couscous instead of quinoa. Summary Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 45 minutes Servings: 8 Ingredients Diced Onion Minced garlic...