Growing up my mom would bake this on Christmas morning. It’s a simple mix of ingredients if you use frozen dough. Amounts are estimates, adjust to taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Frozen bread dough loaf (thawed)
- 1/2 lb ground italian sausage
- 1 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F (190°C)
- Brown sausage on the stove and set aside
- Lay out dough thinly into a rectangle
- Add cheese along the entire length of the dough
- Add the sausage on top of the cheese in an even layer
- Add more cheese to ensure the sausage is fully covered
- Fold/roll bread into a long loaf and seal the seam and ends to encase the mixture
- Place with seam down on pan, brush with oil, and bake at 325°F (190°C) for 20-25 minutes
See how responses are collected...
Respond from another site
Responses are collected from posts on other sites. Have you posted somewhere that links to this page? If so, share the link!
Respond via email
If you'd prefer to message me directly, send an email. If you'd also like your message to be visible on the site I can add it as a comment.
Also called muddy buddies, this is one of Bekah’s favorite quick treat to make for friends. Summary Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 15 Ingredients 9 cups rice Chex cereal 1/2 cup peanut butter (we prefer chunky) 1 cup chocolate chips 1 teaspoon vanilla 1/4 cup butter...
- peanut butter
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
We made this delicious recipe from Half-Baked Harvest and loved it. The cookies are large so only a couple is enough to be satisfied. The first time we made these, we had to run to the store to get the right kind of oats but it was worth it. Next...
Comment using Comment Parade
You can also use Comment Parade to create a guest post via Quill.