Growing up my mom would bake this on Christmas morning. It’s a simple mix of ingredients if you use frozen dough. Amounts are estimates, adjust to taste.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Frozen bread dough loaf (thawed)
- 1/2 lb ground italian sausage
- 1 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F (190°C)
- Brown sausage on the stove and set aside
- Lay out dough thinly into a rectangle
- Add cheese along the entire length of the dough
- Add the sausage on top of the cheese in an even layer
- Add more cheese to ensure the sausage is fully covered
- Fold/roll bread into a long loaf and seal the seam and ends to encase the mixture
- Place with seam down on pan, brush with oil, and bake at 325°F (190°C) for 20-25 minutes
Responses are collected from posts on other sites
Have you posted somewhere that links to this page? If so, share the link!
You can also use Comment Parade to create a response post.
Also called muddy buddies, this is one of Bekah’s favorite quick treat to make for friends. Summary Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes Servings: 15 Ingredients 9 cups rice Chex cereal 1/2 cup peanut butter (we prefer chunky) 1 cup chocolate chips 1 teaspoon vanilla 1/4 cup butter...