We got an air fryer for christmas and this was one of the first meals we made. I started with a few reference recipes but adjusted the time and seasoning We’ll have to experiment with larger portions to see if the air fryer has space.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 2
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cups of halved Brussels sprouts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Balsamic vinegar glaze
- Halve about 2 cups of Brussels sprouts
- Toss in a bowl with oil salt and pepper to coat
- Air fry for 15 minutes at 350 °F (175 °C) stirring every 5 minutes
- Serve and top with balsamic vinegar glaze
Bacon Wrapped ScallopsJan 15, 2022
My family loves to eat these Christmas eve. It’s a simple recipe but the key is not over-cooking the scallops. I’m still working out the timing but we like the bacon a little crispier so I recommend doing a thinner cut. Summary Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20...