Cream Cheese Slow Cooker Chicken
This is a really easy slow cooker meal that requires very little prep. The initial ingredients can all go directly in the slow cooker.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4-6 hours (slow cooker)
- Servings: 8-ish
- 2 boneless chicken breasts (can be frozen)
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of black beans (drained)
- 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- 1 packet of dry powdered ranch dressing
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1.5 cups of uncooked rice
- 1 romaine heart
- Add chicken, canned ingredients, ranch dressing mix, and cream cheese to slow cooker (no need to mix)
- Cook until the chicken is cooked through (4 hours on low or 3 on high)
- Shred the cooked chicken using forks and mix ingredients
- Cook rice
- Shred lettuce
- Serve chicken on rice with lettuce. Can serve with tortilla chips
See how responses are collected...
Respond from another site
Responses are collected from posts on other sites. Have you posted somewhere that links to this page? If so, share the link!
Respond via email
If you'd prefer to message me directly, send an email. If you'd also like your message to be visible on the site I can add it as a comment.
Chicken Couscous Chili
Inspired by Kim’s Cravings’ Best Vegetarian Chili which also has instant pot and slow cooker versions. Bekah came up with the idea of adding chicken and using couscous instead of quinoa. It’s great with a side of corn bread. Summary Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 45 minutes Servings: 8...
Ethiopian Firfir with Eggs
When we get Ethiopian food, there’s often leftover injera bread. I like to freeze the leftover bread to make Firfir. There are lots of variations on this dish but here is the latest way I’ve made it. Inspiration My recipe is in no way traditional. I used the following recipes...
Comment using Comment Parade
You can also use Comment Parade to create a guest post via Quill.